- Avoid cramming your product title with keywords just for the sake of SEO. Make sure they’re readable and easily understandable by a human.
- Include a benefit or use for the product
- Include some detail about the current variant (see best practice #62 for more details on variant titles)
- Separate the title from the brand (see best practice #167)
- If the title from your manufacturer is very long and crammed with keywords, shorten it and put the keywords instead in the metadata for SEO
As a side note, Google now shows 70-71 characters on desktop and 78 characters on mobile for the titles in their search results. Aim for SEO title tags with about 70 characters.