Isn’t Google Maps enough?
- Users still turn to your store website to confirm your opening hours and holidays when you’re closed. And if they’re already on your store when they need to locate your store, their next logical step is to open your store locator, and not go on Google Maps.
- If you don’t have an easily accessible store locator, your visitors will need to step out of your site and open Google Maps. They’re very likely not to return.
- Putting the link in the header and footer
- Adding an in-store filter in the category pages (product listings) – see best practice #181
- Adding a link on the product page to check for availability in store – see best practice #205