#154) Speak to your customers
If you can, get as many of your customers as you can on a phone call or even better a video call. Ask them a few questions to get insightful feedback on your store.
Below are some questions I asked to several customers in one of my last audits:
- How did you end up on the COMPANY? Google search? Recommended by a friend?
- What other options did you have as alternatives to COMPANY for your fuel injectors?
- Why did you choose COMPANY as opposed to its competitors?
- What did you like about the site and your shopping experience?
- What did you not like? Was it easy to find what you were looking for and choose the right product for you?
- How could COMPANY make your shopping experience easier?